I'm sure your mind is racing with all that needs to be planned! It's all very exciting but can also be somewhat overwhelming. You're planning the day you've been anticipating your whole life and yet you only get one shot at it! My goal as a wedding photographer is to make this one aspect of the planning process simple. Photography is more than just images, it's a real part of your day. Not only do you deserve beautiful images, but you also deserve an amazing photographic experience!
I want to be there to help you every step of the way, whether it's chatting about your wedding colors, what to wear for your engagement session, or planning out the perfect wedding day timeline together!
Make sure you choose the perfect photographer to not only spend the entire wedding day with but also one who will treasure your day like it's their own! I don't want to be just another vendor on your wedding day - I want to feel like a friend! When both of us are excited to work together, it makes the experience that much better!
You're getting married! Hooray!
1. LET'S GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER! I THINK IT'S SO IMPORTANT AS A BRIDE TO HAVE A GREAT CONNECTION WITH YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER...THEY ARE GOING TO BE AROUND YOU MORE THAN ALMOST ANYONE ELSE ON YOUR WEDDING DAY, AFTER ALL! AFTER YOU INQUIRE AND I SEND OVER MY PRICING PDF, I'D LOVE TO TAKE YOU OUT FOR A COFFEE (OR A SKYPE DATE) AND HEAR ALL ABOUT THAT WEDDING! THEN, IF YOU'D LIKE TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL, YOUR WEDDING DATE IS WRITTEN IN STONE ON MY CALENDAR ONCE I HAVE A SIGNED CONTRACT AND RETAINER OF 35% TO HOLD YOUR DATE!
2. engagement session time! i think engagement sessions are so valuable for many reasons, which is why i include one in each of my wedding collections. we'll have lots of fun and get to know each other even better before the wedding day...by the time the wedding rolls around, you and your groom will be pros at taking those dreamy, laid back portraits because of our time together during the engagement session! consider it a special date night for you and your man to get all dolled up and have a blast!
3. about 6 weeks before the wedding, i'll send you a questionnaire that will give me lots of important information i need to plan out your photography. after you complete the questionnaire, we'll have a pre-wedding consultation over the phone and that's when i'll make sure to make note of every little thing that's important to you and i'll come up with a photography timeline to make your day as smooth and organized as possible!
4. wedding day! sit back, soak in every moment, and don't worry about a thing! it's my job to preserve all of those awesome moments for you so you can be fully present with your loved ones and enjoy your day to the max! i'll send you over a little sneak peek of some key moments of the day a few days after the wedding and will be working hard on perfecting your full gallery of wedding photos!
5. your gorgeous wedding images will be delivered to you via an online gallery in absolutely no longer than 5 weeks after your wedding! you can download the high resolution images, order prints and other products, and share the photos with friends and family right from there! and if you would like an heirloom quality wedding album, i'll help design one for you and have it in your hands within a few weeks after you finalize the design!
Engagement sessions typically last for 1-2 hours and include approximately 75-125 beautifully edited, high-resolution digital photographs with the printing rights.
Tip: An outfit change (one formal outfit and one casual) will give you the most variety in your photos!
The types of portraits offered are anniversaries, families, maternity, and motherhood (mommies with their young children).
Portrait sessions are $300 for one hour of shooting time and include approximately 75-100 beautifully edited, high resolution digital photographs with the printing rights.
All wedding collections include an engagement session and a minimum of 75 beautifully edited, high-resolution digital photographs with the printing rights, per hour of coverage.
We also offer a selection of gorgeous heirloom quality wedding albums as well!
"Working with Nicole was literally the perfect experience. My husband and I had a blast with her and were so relaxed around Nicole. She is so talented and comfortable to work with, the photography portion of the wedding was most definitely in our top five favorite aspects. Nicole has a knack for capturing emotion in moments with the perfect angle and lighting. We are still drooling over our wedding photos and are blown away at how gorgeous they are. We are so blessed and so grateful to have found Nicole to shoot our wedding and engagement photos. We would hire her 100x over if we had the chance!"
"Nicole is amazing! Her personability, professionalism, and communication are unmatched. She helped our family and friends feel comfortable in front of the camera on our wedding day, and did a phenomenal job capturing the smiles, laughs, and joy of our celebration. We also had a blast with her for our engagement photos. She listened to what we wanted, and her artistic voice shined through to make our pictures come to life. I recommend her to anyone, and will be getting in touch with her for any future family portraits or photography needs."
"Nicole was amazing at our wedding. She was very in tune with what we wanted and the photos came out exactly how we hoped. We couldn't be happier!"