Photography is so much more than just images, it's a very important part of your wedding day experience! Not only do you deserve beautiful images, but you also deserve to have a fun, relaxed, and enjoyable time during the making of them!
I want to be there to help you every step of the way, whether it's chatting about your wedding colors, what to wear for your engagement session, or planning out the perfect wedding day timeline together!
Make sure you choose the perfect photographer to not only spend the entire wedding day with but also one who will treasure your day like it's their own! I don't want to be just another vendor on your wedding day - I want to feel like a friend! When both of us are excited to work together, it makes the experience that much better!
Your wedding is important to us too!
1. Let's get to know each other! I think it's so important as a bride to have a great connection with your photographer. They are going to be around you an awful lot on your wedding day, after all! After you inquire and I send you over my current wedding collections, let's set up a time to chat so I can hear all about your dream wedding! Then, if you'd like to make it official, your date is set on my calendar once I have received your signed contract and retainer of 35% to hold your date!
2. Engagement session time! I think engagement sessions are so valuable for many reasons, which is why I include one as a complimentary gift upon booking in each of my wedding collections! We'll have lots of fun and get to know each other even better before the wedding day. By the time your wedding rolls around, you and your groom will be pros at taking those dreamy, laid back portraits because of our time together during the engagement session! Consider it a special date night for you and your man to get all dolled up and have a blast!
3. About 6 weeks before the wedding, I'll send you a questionnaire that will give me lots of important information I need to plan out your photography. After you complete the questionnaire, we'll have a pre-wedding consultation over the phone and that's when I'll make sure to make note of every little thing that's important to you and I'll come up with a photography timeline to make your day as smooth and organized as possible!
4. Wedding day! Sit back, soak in every moment, and don't worry about a thing! It's my job to preserve all of those awesome moments for you so you can be fully present with your loved ones and enjoy your day to the max! I'll send you over a little sneak peek of some key moments of the day a few days after the wedding and will be working hard on perfecting your full gallery of wedding photos!
5. Your gorgeous wedding images will be delivered to you via an online gallery in absolutely no longer than 6 weeks after your wedding! You can download the high resolution images, order prints and other products, and share the photos with friends and family right from there! And if you would like an heirloom quality wedding album, I'll help design one for you and have it in your hands within a month after you finalize the design!
All wedding collections for full day coverage include:
complimentary engagement session
~100 images per hour of coverage
on-line viewing gallery with full printing and sharing rights
We also offer customized packages for elopements and intimate weddings as well!
On average, our couples invest $3,500 - $4,500 on their wedding photography.
We couldn't have asked for a better photographer than Nicole. From the moment I reached out to her, I knew she was the PERFECT person to capture our day. My fiancé and I were so impressed with how comfortable she made us feel during our engagement shoot and how amazingly the photos turned that we knew our wedding photos would be even better. And they were!! Do you want someone who will capture the emotion and vision of your day? Nicole is your person. We were so overwhelmed with emotions when we sat and looked back on our day. We can't thank her enough for being a part of our now unforgettable day.
- Tawina M.
Working with Nicole was literally the perfect experience. My husband and I had a blast with her and were so relaxed around Nicole. She is so talented and comfortable to work with, the photography portion of the wedding was most definitely in our top five favorite aspects. Nicole has a knack for capturing emotion in moments with the perfect angle and lighting. We are still drooling over our wedding photos and are blown away at how gorgeous they are. We are so blessed and so grateful to have found Nicole to shoot our wedding and engagement photos. We would hire her 100x over if we had the chance!
I cannot say enough about Nicole!! She is so sweet, professional, thoughtful and helpful. She was very organized and made my day easy. She listened to everything I wanted and went above and beyond.
- Alexis T.